What are the 4 types of outsourcing?
- Professional outsourcing.
- IT outsourcing.
- Manufacturing outsourcing.
- Project outsourcing.
- Process outsourcing.
- Operational outsourcing.
What are the 3 types of outsourcing based on location?
- Local outsourcing (choosing a company in your own country);
- Offshore outsourcing (finding a team somewhere in Asia, for example, in India);
- Nearshore outsourcing (a company in a country that is not far from yours, like in Eastern Europe, if you are located in Western Europe).
What is an example of a company outsourcing?
Alibaba is another example of companies that outsource, but unlike Amazon and eBay, Alibaba is based in China, which makes the challenges of outsourcing somewhat different. In most cases, companies that outsource do so based on cost. Often this is to lower-cost countries like India, China, and the Far East.