What does Rich Dad invest in?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki warns that the U.S. is in a bubble. Kiyosaki recommends investing in gold, silver, and cryptocurrency to hedge against inflation. Big crashes create opportunities to buy things on sale and become rich winners.
How did Robert Kiyosaki make his money?
Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.
How can I get rich from properties?
- Making Money in Real Estate by Renting Out Property.
- Interest-Based Income Through Investing in Mortgage Notes.
- Getting Rich By Flipping Real Estate.
- Making Money Through Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Making Money Through Real Estate ETFs and Mutual Funds.