What does cherry blossom syrup taste like?
The delicate notes of wild cherry with floral and almond undertones makes this syrup perfect for spring, use in cocktails, lemonades, sodas, lattes and more.
How do you make cherry blossom honey?
- When you first collect the cherry blossoms, leave them in a paper bag for 12 hours.
- Put the cherry blossoms in a clean, sealable jar.
- Pour the honey over the blossoms.
- Add the filtered water and mix thoroughly.
- Seal the jar and store away from heat and direct sunlight.
How do you preserve cherry blossom tea?
Wash the flowers thoroughly, drain, and carefully dry with paper towels or a salad spinner. Very gently massage the kosher salt into the flowers. Arrange the salted blossoms in a shallow vessel or pickling crock (if you have one). Add a weight on top and allow the flowers to cure for two days.