How do I onboard a new real estate agent?
- DOCUMENTS & SET UP.
- Agent employee folder created (paper and digital)
- Received agents contact information.
- Agent has complete W-9 and other employment documents.
- Received agents current and up to date license(s)
- Agent provided direct deposit/bank information.
What is agent onboarding?
Agent onboarding lets you integrate your new employee, agent, or existing worker by filling out the required paperwork. The whole process is done through checklists that contain tasks.
What should a Realtor do in the first 30 days?
Speaking of the MLS, use the first 30 days as an opportunity to run real estate market reports to make sure you’re aware of all current market conditions. At any given moment you should know how fast homes are selling, the average prices they’re going for, the list-to-sales price ratios and more.