Smart Start Real Estate Group is introducing subscription-based services for real estate investors, allowing them to pay a fixed fee for help buying and selling properties rather than calculating a fee based on sale price or square footage.
What are realtor platforms?
Real estate platform is a digital space where realtors, home sellers, and homebuyers can get in touch to make a purchase or rent contract for a real estate item.
Which platform is best for real estate?
The 7 Best Real Estate Websites of 2022
- Best Overall: Zillow.
- Most Accurate: Realtor.com.
- Best Mobile App: Trulia.
- Best for Foreclosures: Foreclosure.com.
- Best for Renting: Apartments.com.
- Best for “For Sale By Owner”: FSBO.com.
- Best for Heroes: Homes for Heroes.
What a real estate website must have?
12 Must-haves for a strong real estate website
- #1 Simple navigation.
- #2 Advanced search options.
- #3 Map location.
- #4 Responsive design.
- #5 Community and neighborhood guides.
- #6 Photographs and videos.
- #7 Contact forms.
- #8 Mobile compatibility.