How do you write a letter asking someone to sell their property?
- Address the Seller By Name.
- Highlight What You Like Most About the Home.
- Share Something About Yourself.
- Throw in a Personal Picture.
- Discuss What You Have in Common.
- Keep it Short.
- Close the Letter Appropriately.
What is the golden letter in real estate?
It’s a short, hand-addressed letter that asks homeowners the simple question, “Would you be interested in selling your home to a client of mine?” With so many buyers out there and so few listings, this is a great way to bolster your lead pipeline without much hassle. Learn more here!
Can realtors use the word free in advertising?
Can REALTORS® use the term “free” in their advertising? a. Yes¸ under all circumstances.