What race is Robert reffkin?
Reffkin is African American and Jewish and grew up in Berkeley, California. He was raised by his mother, Ruth Reffkin, who emigrated from Israel. His father, a jazz musician, passed away when he was 11 years old.
Who is the money behind Compass real estate?
Founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to disrupt the property industry in 2012. The premise behind Compass is two-fold. First, they wanted to focus on technology. Then, they wanted to replace Realtor commissions with salaries and bonuses.
How do I become a real estate agent in Excel?
- An Outgoing Personality. At its core, real estate is about people.
- A Strong Sense of Empathy.
- Active Community Involvement.
- The Ability to Set Personal Boundaries.
- A Tenacious Spirit – No Matter What.
- A Passion for Helping People Find Their Homes.