What are KPIs for a real estate agent?
A real estate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) or metric is a quantifiable measure used to assess the performance of a business in the real estate industry. These performance metrics can be used to analyze several different business segments from individual realtor performance to investment property potential.
How do you measure real estate performance?
- Capitalization Rates (Cap Rate)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Gross Operating Income (GOI)
- Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Cash-on-Cash Return (CCR)
- Loan-to-Value Ratio (LTV)
- Debt Coverage Ratio (DCR)
How do real estate agents track their performance?
- Monthly Production. Agent productivity is perhaps the most vital metric to track.
- Days on Market.
- Sale Price Vs.
- Sales Volume.
- Pending Commissions.