A feasibility study is the act of analyzing the project systematically to determine if it is capable of being carried out successfully. A land feasibility study takes into account all the features and challenges of a plot of land to determine if building on it is practical.
How do you write a market feasibility study?
Conducting a Feasibility Study
- Step One: Conduct a Preliminary Analysis.
- Step Two: Prepare a Projected Income Statement.
- Step Three: Conduct a Market Survey.
- Step Four: Plan Business Organization and Operations.
- Step Five: Prepare an Opening Day Balance Sheet.
- Step Six: Review and Analyze All Data.
How do you conduct market research in real estate?
6 Key Steps to Real Estate Market Analysis
- Research neighborhood quality and amenities.
- Obtain property value estimates for the area.
- Select comparables for your real estate market analysis.
- Calculate average price of comparable listings.
- Fine-tune your market analysis with adjustments to your comparables.