Is SMS text blasting legal?
The CAN-SPAM Act reflects the rules in the TCPA and is the primary text spam law in the US. Under the CAN-SPAM Act, the FCC regulates commercial text messages sent to mobile devices, making sending unwanted text messages to cell phone numbers illegal.
What is an SMS blast?
A text blast, is a single text message that is sent to a large group of people all at the same time. SMS blasts are an excellent way to reach the masses when important information needs to be communicated in a timely manner.
How do you use real estate SMS?
- Use real estate text riders to advertise your opt-in campaign.
- Send property information to interested leads.
- Use MMS to display property.
- Get data from prospects.
- Create keywords for each property.
- Send follow-up text messages.