#1 – What to say to your real estate clients
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.
- Touch on current market conditions, and ask if they have any initial questions.
What should be included in a real estate presentation?
25 Real Estate Listing Presentation Ideas and Tips
- Introduce Yourself.
- Leverage the Power of Your Brand.
- Explain Your Pricing Strategy.
- Walk Through Your Pre-listing Steps.
- Explain Your Marketing Strategy.
- Talk About What Will Happen When the Listing Goes Live.
- Give an Overview of the Contract to Close.
- Make it Personal.
What are real estate concepts?
The concept of real property is made up of three components: land, improvements, and rights and privileges.
How do I prepare for a real estate meeting?
What to Expect (and Do) During Your First Meeting with a Realtor®
- Be Prepared to Talk About Finances.
- Discuss Your Must-Haves With a Property.
- Create a List of Questions for the Realtor®
- Come Prepared to Listen.
- Find a Realtor® Who Meets Your Individual Needs.