- Explain what Reverse Prospecting is and why you are contacting them.
- Tell them the MLS # of your listing.
- Explain how they can determine which of their clients might be interested in your listing. Here are some simple instructions: “Search for MLS # XXXXXX.
How do you do reverse prospecting on MLS?
- Click Contact Management under Contacts on the menu.
- Click on a contact to open that contact’s details.
- Click the Edit Contact button.
- To allow members to email you about the contact’s saved searches, check the Enable Reverse Prospecting box.
- Click Save Changes.
How do you email a prospective buyer?
- Spend some time on the subject line.
- Introduce yourself.
- Consider where they’re at in the buyer’s journey.
- Hone in on their pains and provide value.
- Push your value proposition.
How do you introduce yourself as a transaction coordinator?
Dear [NAMES], Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is [NAME], and I am the Transaction Coordinator who will be working on your listing with [AGENT’S NAME]. It is our goal to ensure that your closing runs smoothly and efficiently.