- Step-by-Step List.
- Hierarchical Lists.
- Process Flowchart.
- Ensure the safety of employees.
- Ensures compliance standards are met.
- Improved communication.
What should be included in standard operating procedures?
In general, administrative/programmatic SOPs will consist of five elements: Title page, Table of Contents, Purpose, Procedures, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, and References.
What is standard operating procedure examples?
It defines the expected practices and all the quality standards that need to be met. For example, if you’re in the manufacturing industry, your SOP would consist of activities that your team needs to undertake while making the product.
How do I write a standard operating procedure template?
- Step 1: Identify how things work now.
- Step 2: Determine where to document.
- Step 3: Identify your audience.
- Step 4: Write up the SOP.
- Step 5: Improve your process.
- Step 6: Update your SOP.
- Step 7: Continue to refine and update.