Who owns the Gulch Nashville?
In 2000, MarketStreet began the thoughtful development of the Gulch with the vision of creating a thriving urban neighborhood.
Where should I live in the Gulch?
- Crossroads at The Gulch. 803 Division St.
- Harlowe. 908 Division St.
- ICON. 600 12th Ave S.
- Infinity Lofts. 302 11th Ave S.
- The James. 1002 Division St.
- Laurel House Lofts. 1101 Laurel St.
- Mercury View Lofts. 1209 Pine St.
- Pine Street Flats. 1055 Pine St.
Will the Nashville housing bubble burst?
No. In the stages of a mounting bubble, you would see a steep increase in prices that would not be justified by a typical supply and demand model. In Nashville, housing prices have steadily increased over the past five years and the demand for homes justifies the high prices.