Is real estate photography a good side hustle?
One analysis found the selling price of a real estate listing with higher-quality pictures could be anywhere from $934 to $116,076 more than for properties with poor-quality photos. If you’re skilled with a camera, real estate photography could be an excellent way to earn money, either as a side hustle or full time.
How do real estate photographers get leads?
- Polish your skills as a real estate photographer.
- Create an impressive real estate photography portfolio.
- Ask for client referrals.
- Contact real estate agents directly.
- Seek out high-value clients.
- Pay attention to your competition.
How do professionals take real estate photos?
- Go for a DSLR Camera with a Wide Angle Lens.
- Use a Tripod.
- Invest in a Flash.
- Buy a Remote Trigger for Your Camera.
- Get a Drone for Aerial Images.
- Schedule the Shoot for Late Day.
- Do a Walk-Through Before Shooting.
- Create a Shot List.