What is the best law school for real estate law?
- Caruso School of Law – Pepperdine University.
- Texas A&M University School of Law.
- Fordham University School of Law.
- University of Wisconsin.
- University of Illinois Law.
- University of Baltimore School of Law.
- University of Notre Dame Law School.
- University of Richmond Law School. Apply for Admissions.
Which specialization is best in LLM?
- Intellectual Property Rights. Intellectual property covers intangible assets like ideas, concepts, plans, etc.
- Technology Law.
- Corporate Law.
- Gender Studies.
Is LLM equivalent to Masters?
What’s an LLM? A Master of Laws (LLM) is a specialized degree that’s also provided by ABA-accredited law schools. It is a master’s degree program in law that a JD holder can use to advance their legal knowledge or career. Unlike a JD degree program, an LLM program usually only lasts a year.