How do you price a tax planner?
An excellent price point to start a tax plan is at 30% of estimated tax savings. For example, if you can estimate savings of $15,000, you can charge the client $4,500. Keep in mind this is just for the tax plan and doesn’t include implementation.
How do I choose a tax advisor?
- Ask for a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN)
- Require a CPA, law license or enrolled agent designation.
- Look for friends in high places.
- Compare tax advisor fees.
- Reconsider tax advisors who don’t e-file.
- Confirm they’ll sign on the dotted line.
What is real estate CPA?
Real estate CPAs can perform specific duties that an accountant legally can’t, such as preparing audited financial statements for investors in a limited liability company (LLC) or representing real estate investors in meetings with the IRS.