How much money can you make from having a blog?
Writers who blog full-time for businesses earn an average of $40,000 to $80,000 per year, which is on par with the $63,200 annual median pay for writers and authors in the United States. Experienced freelance bloggers who write for others’ blogs earn between 10 cents to $1 per word—beginners may earn less.
How many blogs do I need to make money?
If your blog gets over 10,000 monthly unique visitors, then yes – you can monetize your blog and create a nice revenue stream with it. The real challenge is making money from a blog that generates fewer than 1,000 visitors per day. Just as in life, there are different stages to a blog’s life cycle.
How can I create a blog and earn money?
- Use affiliate marketing on your blog.
- Add banner adverts to your website.
- Write advertorials and sponsored content.
- Charge for sponsored social media posts.
- Write guest blog posts for media outlets.
- Work with an agency to build your blog.