What is the highest paid virtual assistant job?
- Data entry clerk. National average salary: $38,735 per year.
- Bookkeeper. National average salary: $42,616 per year.
- Human resouces assistant.
- Personal assistant.
- Administrative assistant.
- Virtual receptionist.
- Customer support representative.
- Virtual event coordinator.
Do Realtors use virtual assistants?
A real estate agent’s calendar is, well, busy! Virtual assistants can help find good times for agents to meet with clients for listing presentations or buyer’s introductions, and they can ensure that any final walkthroughs or closings are on an agent’s calendar and they’re not double-booked.
Is being a virtual assistant worth it?
Virtual assistance is a rapidly growing career field because of the benefits it offers to both employees and the people who employ them. Employers can save time and money by outsourcing tasks to virtual assistants instead of hiring full-time employees or performing the work themselves.