What does a real estate syndicate do?
A real estate syndication is a group of two or more investors or investment companies coming together for a common goal—to raise capital for purchasing real estate or building a new property.
How do you start a syndication?
- 1 – Select an asset class.
- 2 – Obtain training in that area.
- 3 – Brand your company.
- 4 – Pick a business model.
- 5 – Get training on syndication.
- 6 – Build your database.
- 7 – Analyze deals and make offers.
- 8 – Get a property under contract.
What are syndication opportunities?
A real estate syndication is when a group of investors pools together their capital to jointly purchase a large real estate property. Apartments, mobile home parks, land, self-storage units and other real estate assets are some of the investment opportunities available through real estate syndications.