How much does a Real Estate Agent make in Louisiana? As of Oct 3, 2022, the average annual pay for a Real Estate Agent in Louisiana is $67,205 a year.
Who is the biggest real estate broker in LA?
- on the list, Compass California has 2,401 agents who live in Los Angeles County serving across dozens of teams and locations across the state.
- on the list is Coldwell Banker with 2,031 agents living in LA County.
- is eXp Realty of California.
What are the top realtor companies?
Here are the 10 names you need to know.
- Keller Williams Realty. Keller Williams real estate was founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams.
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
- Century 21.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- eXp Realty.
- Sotheby’s International Realty.
How much do top LA Realtors make?
Real Estate Agent Salary in Los Angeles, CA
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|