How do I become a real estate referral agent in NJ?
What are the requirements for licensure as a referral agent? To qualify for licensure as a referral agent, an individual must fulfill the prelicensure education requirement for licensure as a salesperson or broker and pass the salesperson or broker license examination.
How do I become a referral agent?
- Earn a real estate license. The first step to legally refer clients to real estate agents is to get your real estate license.
- Consider getting a degree.
- Find a brokerage.
- Market yourself.
- Make referrals.
- Keep your license up to date.
How do real estate referral agents get leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.