How much does a Real Estate Agent make in Pensacola, Florida? As of Sep 17, 2022, the average annual pay for a Real Estate Agent in Pensacola is $75,681 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $36.39 an hour.
How much is real estate course in FL?
Tallying up the cost of getting your Florida real estate license
|Apply to take the exam||$83.75|
|Take your Florida real estate license course||$135+|
|Take your exam||$36.75|
1 more row
How do I get my real estate license in Pensacola FL?
- Complete 63 Hours of Approved Education. The first step to obtaining a license is to complete the 63 clock-hour Florida Pre-License Course.
- Pass the Course Final Exam.
- Submit Fingerprints to the Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR)
- Complete the License Application.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Exam.