How much does a real estate photographer make in California?
How much does a Real Estate Photography make in California? As of Oct 2, 2022, the average annual pay for the Real Estate Photography jobs category in California is $50,078 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $24.08 an hour.
Can you make a lot of money in Real Estate Photography?
While there are many more factors to consider, such as the amount of investment required for gear and marketing, being a real estate photographer can be a very profitable business.
What is the best camera lens for Real Estate Photography?
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5.
- Tokina 12-28mm f/4 AT-X ProDX.
- Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC.
- Nikon Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED.