Compare the cost of hiring a portrait photographer to other cities in NY.
|City||Cost of 2 hour photoshoot|
|New York City, NY||$508|
1 more row
How much do NYC real estate photographers make?
Average Total Cash Compensation
The base salary for Real Estate Photographer ranges from $52,916 to $78,185 with the average base salary of $63,571.
Can you make a lot of money in Real Estate Photography?
While there are many more factors to consider, such as the amount of investment required for gear and marketing, being a real estate photographer can be a very profitable business.
How do professional realtors take photos?
- Go for a DSLR Camera with a Wide Angle Lens.
- Use a Tripod.
- Invest in a Flash.
- Buy a Remote Trigger for Your Camera.
- Get a Drone for Aerial Images.
- Schedule the Shoot for Late Day.
- Do a Walk-Through Before Shooting.
- Create a Shot List.