What is the hardest state real estate exam?
Most Difficult States To Obtain Your Real Estate License
Texas is largely considered the most difficult state to obtain your real estate license.
How many questions can you miss on the SC real estate exam?
To pass you have to make a minimum score on each portion of the exam. The minimum is 56 correct answers for the national portion and 28 correct answers on the state portion.
How do I get my real estate license in South Dakota?
- Meet the Legal Requirements for Your South Dakota Real Estate License.
- Complete Required Prelicensing Courses.
- Take the South Dakota Real Estate Exam.
- Pick a Company to Work For.
- Get Fingerprints & Complete Background.
- Acquire Errors & Omissions Insurance.