On average, it takes between five (5) and six (6) months to get a California real estate license depending on the pace in which you complete the 135 hours of pre-licensing courses and pass your licensing examination, the time it takes you to complete the application process and find a sponsoring broker, and application
How do I become a real estate agent in Ventura County?
CA real estate industry is regulated by the California Department of Real Estate.
- Complete 135 hours of Pre-Licensing education.
- Pass the course final exam.
- Pass the California salesperson licensing exam.
- Choose a Sponsoring Broker.
- Complete your licensing application.
How much does it cost to get a real estate license in California?
Restricted License Fees
|Salesperson License Fee||$245|
|Broker License Fee||$300|
|Officer License Fee||$300|
|Corporation License Fee||$300|