|Use a shovel to dig up said treasure!
|Bury the money you just dug up
|Wait 5-6 days
|You now have a money tree
1 more row
How do you grow a money tree?
- Plant in a well-draining potting mix.
- Place in bright, indirect light away from vents and drafty areas.
- Water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry down between waterings.
- Feed regularly during the spring and summer months.
- Prune as needed or keep it shaped like a bonsai plant.
What happens if I bury 99 000 bells?
On this day, search your island for that glowing crack in the ground, dig up the 1000 bells and bury 99k. When the tree is grown you will a find a totall of 297k has grown and can the be collected. Of course it didn’t take long for players to find out this secret and start using it to make easy money.
Do money trees regrow Animal Crossing?
Do money trees regrow in Animal Crossing? Unfortunately, once the Bells have been plucked from the tree and popped into your pockets, the money tree reverts back to a standard, green ole’ Hardwood tree.