How much is the Hawaii real estate exam?
The Hawaii real estate salesperson and broker examination costs $61.
How do I become a real estate agent in Hawaii?
- Complete 60 hours of pre-licensing education through an approved provider.
- Complete an FBI criminal background check.
- Pass the Hawaii real estate associate examination.
- Attain Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance.
- Find a sponsoring broker.
How much does a realtor make in Hawaii?
How much does a Real Estate Agent make in Hawaii? As of Oct 2, 2022, the average annual pay for a Real Estate Agent in Hawaii is $88,125 a year.