- Decide which type of power of attorney to make.
- Choose your agent.
- Decide how much authority to give your agent.
- Obtain a power of attorney form.
- Complete the form, sign, and witness it according to the laws in your state.
How do I get power of attorney to sell my house in India?
Firstly, an attorney from India must draft the POA, and the NRI and two witnesses should sign this agreement. The notarization of the document should be done in the presence of a Notary Public. Further, it must be sent to the Indian Consulate for his/her signature.
What is power of attorney for property in India?
Power of Attorney (PoA) A Power of Attorney is a legal document where one person grants the right to execute i.e. power to transact in matters regarding property, legal and judicial proceedings, banking, payment of tax, etc, to another person due to any of the reasons explained above earlier.
What are the 3 types of power of attorney?
- General Power of Attorney.
- Durable Power of Attorney.
- Special or Limited Power of Attorney.
- Springing Durable Power of Attorney.