What do you say when leaving a broker?
“Dear Broker Manager, I’ve enjoyed my time working at [broker name]. Throughout the years I learned a lot about real estate and selling homes. After careful consideration, I have decided to leave [broker name] to pursue opportunities at another brokerage.
How do you write a thoughtful resignation?
- Address your letter. Start by addressing your letter to your supervisor specifically.
- Explain why you’re writing.
- Give information about your preparation to leave.
- Express your gratitude for the opportunity.
- Thank the employer and express your desire to stay in touch.
How do you write a peaceful letter of resignation?
- Clearly state your objective in an introduction.
- Communicate your final date of employment.
- Offer a reason for your leave (optional)
- Offer to help train colleagues or otherwise ease the transition.
- Give thanks for the opportunity and include a polite outro.
- Include your signature at the end.