5 Rules for Writing a Strong Real Estate Video Script that Generates Commissions
- Rule 1: Keep it short. The ideal length for a video is between 60 and 90 seconds.
- Rule 2: Make a 5-second pitch at the start.
- Rule 3: Put your entire message in the first 30 seconds.
- Rule 5: Write clear calls to action.
How do I practice real estate scripts?
5 Tips for Practicing Better Real Estate Scripts
- Listen. When it comes to scripts, according to Murphy, “It’s not about memorizing, it’s about listening.” Listen to what your client is saying, so you know what script to turn to and so you can build a strong rapport.
- Know the why.
- Always be on.
What do you talk about in real estate video?
Video Ideas To Introduce Yourself As a Real Estate Agent
- Say hello and tell about the services you offer.
- Describe your specializations and certifications and their significance.
- Ask past clients to describe their experience with you in one word.
- Read a positive Google review and talk about working with the client.
What videos should Realtors make?
Real estate video ideas for listings
- Property listing video. First things first: property listing videos are a must.
- Neighborhood video.
- School video review.
- Real estate listing video.
- Agent “About me” video.
- Client testimonial video.
- “Just Sold” video.
- Real estate explainer video.