Elements of an Effective Real Estate Testimonial
- Be specific.
- Be authentic.
- Be thorough.
- Emphasize benefits.
- Include a picture of a face, or better yet, record a short video.
- Short bio.
- Ask good questions.
What do you write in real estate Post?
These social media content ideas are designed to help real estate agents boost engagement, grow brand awareness and to stay top of the mind.
- New Listing.
- Giveaways or contests.
- Helpful news or information.
- Local businesses and events in the community.
- Humor posts.
- Real estate tips.
- Videos of home tours or neighborhood guides.
How do I get a real estate testimonial?
How to Get More Reviews From Real Estate Clients
- Create a Testimonials Page on Your Website. Reviews and testimonials aren’t effective if they aren’t easily located.
- Include a Link to the Reviews in Your Email Signature.
- Follow Up With Clients After a Transaction.
- Ask in Person!
How do you write a killer in real estate Bio?
How to Write a Realtor Bio
- Use a professional bio prompt template.
- State your real estate experience.
- Convey your connection to the area you sell in.
- Emphasize the value you provide clients.
- Include any of your special designations (if applicable).
- Provide any past sales statistics (if applicable).