What is the best social media for realtors?
- 3 Best Social Media Platforms. Facebook. Instagram. LinkedIn. Back to top. Therefore, the importance you give to social media can make the difference between closing deals and struggling to keep your business afloat.
What social media platform do realtors use?
The social media landscape has changed a lot over the years, but Facebook remains the king when it comes to real estate. A Facebook business page is a must for realtors, not just because of the capabilities of the platform itself, but also who’s on it.
How do I use Snapchat to promote my business?
- Log into Ads Manager and click Instant Create.
- Choose ‘Promote Local Place’ as your advertising goal.
- Search for your business and review your pre-populated business details.
- Input your website URL so Snapchat can automatically import images from your site.