Do you get real money from cryptocurrency?
Yes, you can make money with cryptocurrency. Given the inherent volatility of crypto assets, most involve a high degree of risk while others require domain knowledge or expertise. Trading cryptocurrencies is one of the answers to how to make money with cryptocurrency.
Where does my money go when I buy crypto?
(1) When you buy or transfer cryptocurrency, your money goes into your digital wallet (account) to fund the currency, or virtual tokens, via an exchange such as CoinBase or Gemini. (2) All transactions are verified through a peer-to-peer network of computers that participate in the mining, or verification, process.
How do you convert crypto to dollars?
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- At the top, click Buy / Sell > Convert.
- There will be a panel with the option to convert one cryptocurrency to another.
- Enter the cash amount of cryptocurrency you would like to convert in your local currency.
- Click Preview Convert.
- Confirm the conversion transaction.