- Get Your Current List All in One Place.
- Make Contact the Way You Usually Do.
- Categorize Your List by How You Know Your Contacts.
- Develop Your Announcement and Send it Out.
- Plan Ongoing Contact and Do It!
- Do Some Quick List-Building Activities.
Who should be on sphere of influence?
People in your sphere include your friends, family, former clients, and their second-order contacts. In other words, a friend of a friend, or a family member of a friend, should be in your sphere of influence.
How do you expand the sphere of influence in real estate?
- Build a presence on social media.
- Wear your real estate swag.
- Talk to people!
- Join a networking group.
- Leave your card everywhere.
- Utilize your email contacts.
- Volunteer at community functions.
- Network with other real estate agents.
What does Soi mean in real estate?
A real estate agent’s referral database represents an agent’s book of business. Your Book of Business is built on your SOI, or your Sphere of Influence. Everyone has an SOI. By definition, your SOI is everyone that you know that knows who you are by name.