- Introduce Yourself.
- Leverage the Power of Your Brand.
- Explain Your Pricing Strategy.
- Walk Through Your Pre-listing Steps.
- Explain Your Marketing Strategy.
- Talk About What Will Happen When the Listing Goes Live.
- Give an Overview of the Contract to Close.
- Make it Personal.
Which software is best for making presentation?
- Canva for a free presentation app.
- Beautiful.ai for AI-powered presentations.
- Prezi for non-linear, conversational presentations.
- Powtoon for video presentations.
- Genially for interactive, presenter-less presentations.
- Pitch for collaborating with your team on presentations.
Do real estate agents use PowerPoint?
A real estate listing presentation is a literal presentation designed to give you an overview of how the agent will prepare your home for sale, how they will market it to potential buyers, and at what price. The listing agent may prepare a powerpoint slide, create a video, or print out a booklet for you to keep.
What is the most commonly used presentation software?
Some of the best presentation software include Visme, Haiku Deck, Prezi, Microsoft Powerpoint, Canva and Google Slides. In this comparison guide, we’ll analyze each of these tools and many more to understand what the difference is between them so you can choose the best presentation maker for your business.