- Set the right Instagram objectives.
- Use local targeting.
- Get smart about demographics.
- Make use of popular real estate Instagram hashtags.
- Use carousel ads to show off your properties.
- Bring real estate to life with video.
- Leverage aspirational imagery.
Is Instagram good for real estate agents?
With over one billion active monthly users and 500 million daily users, Instagram is one of the best places to get your listings and real estate business noticed. Instagram is both fun and beautiful, which makes it the perfect social media platform for real estate agents!
What should I put on my real estate Instagram?
- Local Market Stats. People care about some market stats, but usually only if they’re extremely local and relevant to them.
- Local Thing To Do. When you go do something local, post about it!
- Local Restaurant.
- Team Event.
- Personal News.
- Local Photo.
Should I make a new Instagram for real estate?
People want to get to know you as a person before they decide to work with you. Again, if you already have a personal Instagram you should create a separate real estate Instagram account. Even though this account should be more professional you will still want to show off your personality.