- Reintroduce yourself.
- Apologize for falling out of touch.
- Remind them why you’re here.
- Update their contact information.
- Appreciate referrals.
- Say thank you.
- Update the contact profile.
- Be sure to keep in touch.
How do you keep in touch with past real estate clients?
- Update clients on market changes.
- Share comparable homes.
- Refer a contractor for home repairs.
- Say ‘thank you’ for referrals.
- Create a real estate client follow-up system.
- Send mini CMAs.
- 7. Mail real estate postcards.
- Publish a real estate newsletter.
How do you reach past clients?
- Offer to solve a problem. One of the most effective ways to reconnect with an old client is to offer a solution to their problem.
- Demonstrate your new skills.
- Connect on a personal level.
- Suggest a specific time to meet.
- Provide resources.
- Ask open-ended questions.
Should Realtor follow up after showing?
Buyers often want to process what they’ve seen and think it over before making an offer. If one comes through, don’t worry, you’ll hear about it! “It is reasonable to ask for feedback from your Realtor after the showing, but understand it may take a day or two for the buyer’s agent to respond,” Hayward says.