- Build a presence on social media.
- Wear your real estate swag.
- Talk to people!
- Join a networking group.
- Leave your card everywhere.
- Utilize your email contacts.
- Volunteer at community functions.
- Network with other real estate agents.
What does sphere of influence mean in real estate?
As a real estate agent, your sphere of influence (SOI) is made up of the people you are personally connected with who you have a reasonable chance of influencing with your real estate expertise. People in your sphere include your friends, family, former clients, and their second-order contacts.
How do you engage your sphere of influence?
- Know who’s in your sphere of influence …
- Connect on social media.
- Be in the know and share what you know.
- Host events.
- Use pop-bys and direct mail for your ‘power’ sphere.
- Focus on what you can do for your sphere — not the other way around.
How do I practice real estate scripts?
- Listen. When it comes to scripts, according to Murphy, “It’s not about memorizing, it’s about listening.” Listen to what your client is saying, so you know what script to turn to and so you can build a strong rapport.
- Know the why.
- Always be on.