- Build a presence on social media.
- Wear your real estate swag.
- Talk to people!
- Join a networking group.
- Leave your card everywhere.
- Utilize your email contacts.
- Volunteer at community functions.
- Network with other real estate agents.
How do you set up a sphere of influence in real estate?
- Organize Your Lead List. Don’t throw out, delete, or write off any old leads or former clients.
- Maintain Open, Authentic Communication.
- Stay Engaged with Your Community.
- Become a Trusted Source.
Who is your SOI?
Your Book of Business is built on your SOI, or your Sphere of Influence. Everyone has an SOI. By definition, your SOI is everyone that you know that knows who you are by name. That means that you have met them before and they still remember who you are.
How do I start my own real estate in South Africa?
- Step 1: Apply for a position at a registered estate agency as an intern.
- Step 2: Register with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB)
- Step 3: Complete your 12 Month Internship.
- Step 4: Complete NQF 4 Through an Accredited Provider (150 Points / 1500 Hours)