- Research, research, research!
- Get sales or customer facing experience.
- Register with a specialist recruiter.
- Let your recruiter help you.
- Research the employer.
- Dress for success.
- Be honest with yourself – are you right for sales?
How do I become a real estate broker with no experience?
- Earn a high school diploma or GED.
- Earn a real estate license.
- Look for entry-level real estate positions.
- Create an effective resume.
- Practice interviewing for a position.
What does a trainee estate agent do?
As a trainee estate agent, you will represent the sellers when negotiating prices with prospective buyers. You’ll make sure that the price is agreeable on both sides – conveying any given reasons for a lower offer and being honest about unrealistic ones – then push the sale on to the next stage.
Can you get an apprenticeship in real estate?
2022-23 Apprenticeship programmes
We currently offer a range of degree apprenticeships (at undergraduate and postgraduate level) supporting the construction, real estate, planning and healthcare sectors, some of which lead to a professionally accredited qualification.