- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card.
What is the best way to transfer money from US to Europe?
Using a money transfer service provider is the best way to send money internationally. Costs can vary depending on the amount you’re sending, what country you’re sending it to, how quickly it needs to arrive, how you pay for it and how it’s delivered to the recipient.
How do I transfer money to a foreign bank account?
- Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Checks. Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Cheques are available at various bank outlets across the country.
- International Money Order/ Offline Money Transfer.
- Online Money Transfer.
- Online Wire Transfer.
How do I send money to Europe electronically?
- Western Union. As the oldest and the biggest money transfer provider in the world, Western Union has the largest network.
- WorldRemit. With WorldRemit you can send money from the U.S. to more than 20 countries in Europe.
- XE Money Transfers.