To find your target audience, look at the demographics of people who have actually purchased your homes. Connecting with your customers directly is often the most effective way to learn what they are looking for and what will resonate with them.
How do you introduce yourself as a real estate agent?
Just make sure you’re giving your name, what you do, and some pleasantry if you’re greeting a potential client in person.
- Hi, I’m ____, an associate broker at ___. It’s great to meet you!
- Hello, my name is ___, and I’m a real estate agent over at ___. It’s nice to make your acquaintance.
- Hi! I’m ___.
What are the best skills to have in real estate?
Here are six soft skills real estate professionals need, including the ability to negotiate and communicate.
- Communication. Communication may be the most important soft skill of them all.
- Active Listening.
- Social Cues.
How do I talk like a real estate agent?
Here are some tips to get you started.
How to talk like an estate agent – seven tips
- 1 Euphemise relentlessly. “Compact” – tiny.
- 2 Use the magic get-out clause.
- 3 Accentuate the positive.
- 4 Try to sound formal.
- 5 If in doubt, add “-ed”
- 6 Be geographically optimistic.
- 7 Employ cliches that no one can possibly contradict.