- Do your research. Before you meet with a potential client, knowing a little something about them is helpful.
- Send a reminder. We’re all busy people with full calendars.
- Talk some, listen more.
- Pay attention.
- Be prepared.
- Be respectful of time.
- Follow up.
Should I text or email my realtor?
Given this preference of using emails for business purposes and text messaging for non-business purposes, I recommend that real estate licensees in California use emails for business purposes at all times even though California’s Bureau of Real Estate allows both forms of electronic communications by its licensees for
How do I stay in touch with my real estate clients?
- #1: Communicate with Your Leads in Their Preferred Method and Frequency.
- #2: Schedule Time for Follow Up.
- #3: Get Creative with Your Way of Communicating.
- #4: Be Resourceful.
- #5: Know When to Say When.
How do you send an email to a real estate agent?
- Strike the right tone.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Personalize the introduction.
- Master the unique value proposition.
- Include a sample report.
- Close with contact info.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread!