- Do your research. Before you meet with a potential client, knowing a little something about them is helpful.
- Send a reminder. We’re all busy people with full calendars.
- Talk some, listen more.
- Pay attention.
- Be prepared.
- Be respectful of time.
- Follow up.
Is it OK to text Realtor at night?
It’s fine to leave your response until morning if the text is late at night, but always try to respond within an hour if at all possible — it’s just expected.
Is realtor or Zillow better?
Realtor.com is arguably the most accurate real estate listing platform today. It is affiliated with over 580 regularly updated MLS databases across the U.S. Realtor.com also operates in more regions than Zillow and Redfin simply because it’s been around for longer, that is since 1996.
How do you start a conversation with an estate agent?
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.