- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Cash button .
- Enter the amount that you want to send.
- Tap Send, then tap the Send button.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
Why can’t I add funds to my Apple ID?
If you hold an Indian debit or credit card and you have a subscription, these changes impact your transactions. Some transactions might be declined by banks and card issuers.” If the issue continues or you need further assistance, reach out to Apple Support directly. Cheers!
How do I add money to Apple Pay without debit card?
- Using your iPhone, open your settings.
- Open your Apple wallet app.
- Apple Cash card > Add Money.
- Enter the amount of money to add ($10 minimum).
- Confirm the U.S. method that you want to use to add funds.
- Confirm the transaction with your Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
Do you need a bank account for Apple Pay?
Like all credit cards, Apple Card requires that you have a bank account for making payments. As you might expect, Apple makes it easy to select a bank account for Apple Card payments using the Wallet app on your iPhone.