- Focus on your offer. By now, you know you can offer hundreds of services as a VA.
- Set up your business the right way.
- Create a website and social media presence.
- Find friends in your niche.
- Make your clients happy & ask for feedback.
How do I become a virtual assistant?
- Take training courses. You’ve got to prepare for working as a VA and running your online business.
- Determine the work you like and can do.
- Figure out the prices to charge.
- Create an online presence.
- Start applying to jobs.
- Learn about yourself and clients.
What is administrative virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant is an individual who provides administrative services to clients while working from a remote location. Virtual assistants are often independent, self-employed contractors, though you can also work with a virtual assistant agency.
What are the top 5 virtual assistants?
- Best Overall: Time etc.
- Runner-Up, Best Overall: MyTasker.
- Best for Highly Qualified VAs: BELAY.
- Best for Short Tasks: Fancy Hands.
- Best Service Guarantee: WoodBows.
- Best for Bilingual VAs: Uassist.ME.
- Best for Executives: Prialto.