- Create an SMS Marketing Team.
- Know Thy Customer.
- Write Clear Messages.
- Use Call-to-Action Buttons.
- Get Your Timing Right.
- Promote Opt-In Across All Media.
- Focus on Your Best Clients.
How do you text a potential client?
Unacceptable reasons include:
- Just “checking in”
- Asking why they didn’t answer your email.
- Reiterating your product’s features or benefits without adding value.
How do you write a professional text message?
- Make sure your customers have opted into receiving messages from you.
- Always introduce yourself.
- Be considerate of your customers time.
- Make your call to action clear and concise.
- Try to keep it to 160 characters, or your text might get split into multiple messages.
What is SMS in real estate?
For example, SMS real estate marketing may involve sending a mass text about a promotion. Or maybe you will use it to promote listings, especially a new listing or one that doesn’t have enough interest. By contrast, a one-on-one text may highlight a new property that the specific client would be interested in.