Real Estate Social Media Marketing
- Promote the town, not just the house.
- Be yourself.
- Educate your buyers.
- Chat with your followers.
- Respond to comments, good and bad.
- Avoid simply shouting about your home listings.
- Don’t forget video.
- Never assume you’re only connecting with first-time buyers.
What should I put on my real estate Instagram?
27 Ideas for your Real Estate Instagram Posts
- Local Market Stats. People care about some market stats, but usually only if they’re extremely local and relevant to them.
- Local Thing To Do. When you go do something local, post about it!
- Local Restaurant.
- Team Event.
- Personal News.
- Local Photo.
What is the best social media for Realtors?
These Are the 3 Best Social Media Platforms for Real Estate
- 3 Best Social Media Platforms. Facebook. Instagram. LinkedIn. Back to top. Therefore, the importance you give to social media can make the difference between closing deals and struggling to keep your business afloat.
How do you create marketing content for real estate?
How to develop a real estate content strategy
- Define your goals.
- Run a content audit.
- Research your audience.
- Pick a CMS platform.
- Start generating ideas.
- Select what types of content you will create.
- Publish your content.
- Measure your results.